This AFC-121 multi-purpose shut-off valve is engineered for use in automotive, industrial, and refrigeration applications using LP-gas, gasoline, natural gas, compressed air, and other media with working pressures to 312 psi.
- Easy installation, pig-tail leads wire connection
- Ports are 180 degrees apart and both the inlet port and outlet port are 1/4" female pipe threads.
- 12VDC with a maximum current draw of 1A, minimum draw when fully energized
- Every unit is 100% functionally tested for low/high pressure leaks and dielectric breakdown
- Rated for a maximum ambient temperature and fluid temperature of 170 degrees F.
- Compact design, with a 10 year history of reliable performance--tested to 100,000 cycles
- Superior quality construction, corrosion-resistant--solid brass, plated steel, anodized aluminum
- UL listed
AFC-121 Multi-Purpose 12VDC Shut-off/Lock-off Valve
Please contact Customer Service to determine the eligibility of this part for refund or return. (firstname.lastname@example.org)