This is a brand new 12 V lock off valve that has never been applied to equipment. (Our N3-0165-1.) This AFC-121 valve includes one 1/4" male pipe thread (MPT) brass nipple, which can be moved to either the inlet or outlet port (or discarded).
The shut-off valve is engineered for use in automotive, industrial, and refrigeration applications using LP-gas, gasoline, natural gas, compressed air, and other media. The valve is rated for a maximum pressure of 312 psi, which is the same maximum rating that propane tanks have.
As an option, you can request that we add a packet of PTFE thread paste (for pipe thread connections). You may find this item N3-0102 in our WIX store.
- Easy installation, pig-tail leads wire connection
- Ports are 180 degrees apart and both the inlet port and outlet port are 1/4" female pipe threads.
- 12VDC with a maximum current draw of 1A, minimum draw when fully energized
- Every unit is 100% functionally tested for low/high pressure leaks and dielectric breakdown
- Rated for a maximum ambient temperature and fluid temperature of 170 degrees F.
- Compact design, with a 10 year history of reliable performance--tested to 100,000 cycles
- Superior quality construction, corrosion-resistant--solid brass, plated steel, anodized aluminum
- UL listed
We also have the associated AFC in-line filters, so please inquire with an email message and we will create a listing.
Thank you for your consideration!
top of page
bottom of page